Agency and Strategic Planning
- Bradshaw Theories of Poverty - Bradshaw's Theories of Property and Anti-Poverty Programs in Community Development.
- Data Collection - CAP'S Organizational Standards Center of Excellence Strategic Planning Webinar Series, Strategic Planning: Data Collection
- Implement Evidence-Based Social Programs - Gorman-Smith (2006): How to Successfully Implement Evidence-Based Social Programs: A Brief Overview for Policymakers and Program Providers.
- Implement the Strategic Plan - CAP's Organizational Standards Center of Excellence Strategic Planning Webinar Series, Strategic Planning: Implementing the Strategic Plan.
- Logic Model - Strategic Planning Logic Model Template.
More Agency and Strategic Planning Resources
- CSBG Reporter User Guide - This document is a how to guide for using CSBG Reporter.
Community Action Plan
- Tips for Community Action Plan- Tips to navigate through the CSBG Reporter submission of your agency Community Action Plan (CAP).
Financial Empowerment Resources
- Economic Empowerment Toolkit - The OEO has created this toolkit for your staff to utilize when assisting clients with financial empowerment services.
- CAP Resources Guide - CAP Community Needs Assessment Resource Guide
- Checklist for Monitoring Community Needs Assessments - 2017 NASCSP Checklist for Monitoring Community Needs Assessments for State CSBG Offices
- Guide to Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment - 2011 NASCSP Community Action Guide to Community Needs Assessments
- Key Principles and Expectations for CAAs Community Needs Assessments - New!
- Expectations of Community Action Agencies During the Community Needs Assessment Process - New!
- Things to Consider When Hiring a Consulting Firm to Conduct the Agency Needs Assessment - New!
- Risk Assessment Toolkit - CAP Quick Reference Guide to Risk Assessment for CAAs.